Payment Plans Available
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
TOTAL COST: $999.00 FOR AN INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER 7
- Out of Control Bills
- Harassment by debt collectors
- Automatic stay protection
- Peace of mind
- A fresh start
- Money in your pocket
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Steps
- Setup your Free consultation with us.
- Bring in all of the requested documents.
- Go to the following link to get your free credit report: Free Credit Report.
- Take a required online credit counseling class for your own benefit. This can be done for $10.00 at the following link: 1st Credit Counseling.
- We put together your petition and submit it to the Federal Bankruptcy Court.
- Take the 2nd required online course for Debtors Education, which is again for your benefit. This can be done for $10.00 at the following link: 2nd Credit Counseling.
- You will be provided a date for a 341 hearing, which is a creditors meeting.This meeting will take place in Detroit; we will be with you for this.
- 3-4 weeks later, we accompany you to the short, stress-free, 341 creditors meeting in front of a US Bankruptcy Trustee.
- 4-6 weeks later, you are granted a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge of your debts.
- Enjoy your fresh start and stop having to worry about outstanding debt.
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is a form of debt relief under United States Federal law. This form of Bankruptcy affords you the option to keep your vehicle, home, and all of your personal property without fear of losing it. However, you will always have the option of walking away from property or vehicles that you no longer wish to keep.
For those eligible for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, most all of your debts will be forgiven. Common debts that will be wiped out in your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case include:
- Credit Cards
- Medical Bills
- Garnishments and Civil Lawsuits
- Auto Repossessions
- Payday Loans
- Loans That You Can No Longer Afford
We will include all of your legally dischargeable debt in the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy petition that we prepare for you. As soon as we file your petition you will be protected from creditors, they are not legally able to contact you in any way. You will be given a fresh start with a clean slate upon the resolution of your bankruptcy action.
If you’ve considered Bankruptcy in the past, act now, we are here to help. A brighter future is only a phone call away.