Top Bankruptcy Attorney Award 2021
The Mitten Law Firm was recently selected by Expertise as one of the top 11 bankruptcy attorneys in Westland, Michigan.
We are humbled and honored to be among the very best attorneys in Westland. While our office is located in Southgate, we serve communities across Wayne County, including Westland, Livonia, Canton, Plymouth, Northville, Detroit, and more.
How We Won The Award
Expertise uses a formula based on availability, professionalism, qualifications and reputation. Using this criteria, they evaluated 39 Wayne County bankruptcy lawyers and firms. They then curated the list to 27, and finally selected the 11 with the best reputations.
What The Award Means
According to Expertise, the award is given to the firms with the highest scores in all of the major categories. By evaluating the firms and lawyers in Wayne County, their goal is to provide consumers with the best options for filing their bankruptcy cases.
Attorney and owner of The Mitten Law Firm, Derek Jacques said: “It’s hard to differentiate among different bankruptcy attorneys. Bankruptcy cases typically aren’t on the news, so name recognition isn’t always the best route for consumers to select an attorney. Expertise is doing everyone a great service by selecting the best bankruptcy attorneys. Congratulations are in order for my colleagues on the list.”
Wayne County Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
It is important to hire a bankruptcy attorney that knows the courts. If you’re struggling financially, Chapter 7 bankruptcy can help you. The Mitten Law Firm specializes in helping our clients navigate bankruptcy. If you live in Wayne County, especially the Downriver area, we are here to help. Contact us today for a free, confidential consultation.
- Working Parents & Child Custody in Michigan
- What If You Die Without A Will in Michigan?
- Reaffirmation Agreements In Michigan Bankruptcy
- What If My Spouse Refuses Divorce in Michigan?
- Relocating With Children After Divorce In Michigan
- 5 Reasons Estate Planning Matters For You
- 5 Warning Signs That You’re Headed For Bankruptcy
- What If I Can’t Pay My Alimony in Michigan?
- Michigan Child Custody & Parenting Time
- Estate Planning: What To Do Before You Die